Monday, May 28, 2007

Moody Monday: Heavenly -

"A Heavenly Glow"
montage by Mick Mather
For the theme of heavenly at Moody Monday this week, I went scrambling through the artchives for something to suit my laziness over this long weekend. I found this old image and decided to run it through some of the new filters here at the Secret Visual Laboratory. I've always liked the mysterious mood this piece evokes in me. Now, I'm off to spend a day with the family and I must dash.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I like these coulours, they remind me of earth, warmth, tranquility.

Have a nice day, Mick!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Susupetal:
Thanks so much, with the usual blush. Earlier versions of this were a bit brighter, some with different colors and the light extremely bright. I prefer this earthier vision myself. :)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home