Sunday, May 27, 2007

In and Out, Again! -

"Bonfire At Black Beach"
montage by Mick Mather
As mentioned yesterday, this is a holiday weekend, our Memorial Day to be specific. With that in mind, I've made special plans to loaf about and do what my mood fancies from moment to moment. It's dark and cloudy too which means I might even get to take a walk in the rain if the thunderstorm arrives at just the right moment, oh boy! I'm already designing a boat made out of a leaf - one lucky caterpillar is going for a ride! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

This bonfire is hot and cool! Black is black....! Wow! Kick ass stuff!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
With a blush I say thank you and thank you again. I wasn't sure about this piece. It's been sitting around in a holding file for at least a week with something, I couldn't figure out what, bothering me about it. Anyway, last night I did a bit of touching up and finally realized that the background looked a lot like a bonfire on some deserted beach. The sparks funnel skyward on cool breezes, the girl in black in the foreground barely notices.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home