Monday, June 04, 2007

Moody Monday: Hellish -

"Six Six Six"
montage by Mick Mather
I don't suppose the theme at Moody Monday this week, hellish, is for the weak of heart. Be that as it may, the dealer's out of cards and it's time to ante up. I have more than one image to choose from but the artwork originally intended is lost and, as luck would have it, I stumbled into this one while looking for it. Losing files isn't a regular occurrence 'round these parts but, since I like this one much better than the other, well, here you have it. Anyway, the sky has grown unnaturally dark, the wind is beginning to howl, the thunder rolls, hail beats upon the roof, otherworldly footsteps can be heard in the hall, the lights have flickered thrice and are certain to go out! Bwaaa haaa haaa haa haa!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

This is creepy! Frightening!

And I live in Hellsinki...:)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Susu:
ROFLMAO @ "And I live in Hellsinki!" I thank you, with a blush, for the comment. The theme took me down a path that meandered through my 'Nightmare Series' of artwork and I was looking for just such a creepy effect. :D

4:25 AM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

Evil laughs are very important. There should be a school for "Bwaha-hahahahaaa" ing (Starting off with a "Muahahaha" is also optional.)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Tony:
ROFLMAO (again!) @ your perfectly correct comment! I sure wish I'd known about the school when I was attempting to spell it and I love the correction! That's absolutely it! :D

4:17 PM  
Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Very cool, I love creepy stuff, well I’ve also lived in Hellsinki….:)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
It has been a bit of a creepy week, beginning with this piece! Somehow, my recent talk about "clustering" even found its way into my work! ... and, I didn't even see it 'til YOU mentioned it! :D

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home