Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Texture -

"Texture"
photograph by Mick Mather
The theme is texture at Thursday Challenge this week. I'm thinking that I have the territory covered fairly well here - brick, stone, iron, light and shadow - where each element adds it's own unique diffuseness to the surfaces. The photograph is also submitted as is, none of the usual manipulation, filtering or layering. For a moment (scroll back over the last few days of posts in this blog), I thought I had also succeeded in stepping away from what some of my blogging pals have been referring to as creepy, horror movie imagery. Well, as I look at the old wrought iron gate, I can almost hear the creaking and screeching of dry hinges swinging ominously to and fro by an unseen hand! Careful with that axe, Eugene!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home