Sunday, July 15, 2007

A NEW Series: Reinventing the Wheel -

"Reinventing the Wheel III"
$50 unframed - LUCAS GALLERY

digital painting by Mick Mather
At those points in time where I feel beaten down, bereft of inspiration and certain that I can't go one step more, I go in another direction. This new series of digital paintings are further being planned to go full scale as actual paintings - created with brushes and paint. You can see the 1st in this series here and just the other day another appeared from practically nowhere. I'll show it sometime soon when I need to post and run...wait for it.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I ilke the combination of repitition and movement from the colors, coupled with the vertical lines, a lot going on. Bill

6:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

iveswilliam:
Once again, thanks for the comment, Bill. This series is one of those happy accidents that simply fell out of the sky and hit me on top of my Chicken Little head! I'm looking for a piece of 4' X 8' corrugated cardboard to paint on. It may be time to stop by the old appliance store. Do they still have those? :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home