Saturday, February 02, 2008

HAPPY GROUND HOG'S DAY!

"The Twins"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Another image where I'm following a relatively new thread in my working method. I don't have time to go into it further this afternoon but I'll be sure to pick this conversation up again when the next one comes along. So, sorry to post and dash off - but, there's a most precious little girl who's turning 4 and Poppa's been invited to a Birffday Party! Balloons and cupcakes! Oh Boy! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, you have a birthday there! Congratulations to Poppa's little girl.

Fruity colours in this pic. Makes my mouth water!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Yes, as you've noticed, I'm well on my way to the Spring palette! :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

Happy Birthday, Poppa's little girl!

4 is such a great age. They're changing from their infant/toddler appearance. I remember when I first realized my daughter had a throat...a neck. I was so excited...I was cooing...I was lifting her hair, showing everyone...look! she has a neck!

Sure enough, when my granddaughter's neck started to elongate, and my daughter noticed, she wasted no time in bringing her over to show it off! el oh EL.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

catnapping:
:D ... she is one of the lights of my life!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home