Monday, March 31, 2008

NEW from The Mister Existence Series -

"Sister Existence Goes to the Big City"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've had a run of successful pieces for The Mister Existence Series, all of them (including this one from last week) dealing with our beloved, if twisted, sister. I suppose this is all well and good in the end, since I have about 3 grueling weeks ahead with more night time and weekend meetings than I've had for quite a while at my work. I do hope you'll bear with me as I put so many up at once. It can't be helped at this busy, developmental part of the cultural season. Cheers then!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, I see an angel, has she come to the city for shopping.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I'm always stunned at what I don't see until someone else points it out. In this case, an angel. Do angels shop? :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Well, I think it's not an angel (or then it's playing with your heart).

I'm sure it's batman. Or a zombie coming from the smog. Scary!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
LOL - thanks for bringing the zombies back! :D

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home