Monday, June 02, 2008

Back in the saddle -

"Storm Warning"
digital collage by Mick Mather
This particular piece arrived about 10 days back, in the middle of my recent flu. At times like that, when I'm feeling so under the weather, a playful diversion is as much of a tonic as any medication I may be taking. Even so, the dark and moody nature of it surprised even me. Now that I'm back up to full throttle, as hinted at in yesterday's post, I offer this one up to each of you for other interpretations that might be evoked by our windblown beauty.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Portrait on a gravestone (Elegia could have said so).

3:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Yes, it could surely be so, and what an influence that other dark beauty, Elegia, has on all of us! :)

5:14 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

This is sensual.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Welcome back and thank you for this take on it. I think Elegia proved that dark can also be sensual!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home