Monday, June 30, 2008

It's very late!

"The Hit & Run"
digitally manipulated painting & collage by Mick Mather
Yes, late it is, very late indeed. I had another opportunity to spend a few hours with the oldest and the youngest granddaughters this afternoon so this is not a complaint. We had pizza, wings, sunchips and we watched "ET". After arriving home, there were other pressing duties to attend to and I'm just about dead on my feet as I post this. Suffice it to say that it's the colors, the lines, the dashes and the abstract composition that appeals to me enough to post this with less than the appropriate time for study and reflection. Well, before I fall head first onto the keyboard, I'd best get off.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

You call it "The rn", but isn't it more like a "Hit and Run"?

Was the pizza good?

4:26 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
ROFLMAO! You're absolutely correct, Hélène! I've changed the title and I like it a lot better! :D

4:59 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

you posted beautiful works last week

5:03 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

trijnie:
Thanks, with a blush! It's good to know that you peek in once in a while too. :)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Mick! It has a lovely batik quality to it!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

shani:
Hmm, batik, you say? I never thought of it that but as I look again, there is a silky, ink infused quality in this. :)

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home