Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A new digital drawing -

"Accordion Fold"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
I've had somewhat of a grueling schedule for the past few weeks and today I really needed to relax, play around and have some fun. There seems to be quite a number of digital drawings as I scan back over this year of posts and I started to wonder if there's another series among them. Then I realized, hey, the exercise here is to stop thinking! Have some more fun! Okay!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Looking at your picture eary this morning, and then looking out of the window, I would like to see the light emerging out from the darkness just like on your picture. ANd I guess it will!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thanks, Hélène. Once again, art imitates life, we hope ... or, is that vice versa? :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

This reminds me of Carlos Cruz-Diez's works!but i more like this work,is it one of your toast series also?

5:38 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

harlequinpan:
Good call but, no, it's not part of The Toast Series". Now I have another artist to research! :)

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home