Monday, November 24, 2008

NEW from Fog Walk 2008 -

"A Walk in the Fog II"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
Here's another piece from the new series that I talked about last week. Pulling these together and manipulating them until they appear as drawings is still the goal and I'm finding the process enjoyable and relaxing. Something I sorely need to do as projects at work continue to demand more of my time as things wind down before the holidays. No sooner said than I'm off to a meeting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Or, reflexion in the water.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Once again, The Finnish Sisters surprise me with their own idea of things. :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

OOoh, I love this! This would be great for SCR--I really need to get back to work on that!

VERY COOL!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Mary Stebbins Taitt:
I'm extremely pleased that you like this enough to mention it in the context of wanting it for Silk Creek review. Since you say that you really need to get back to work on that, what's actually become of it?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home