Sunday, November 23, 2008

Work, work, work -

"Sister Kate at the Wheel of Fortune"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Yesterday I spent a half day at The Everson Museum assembling my stacked glass tree. It took 2 hours to get the work area set-up and to develop a working rhythm. It took two more hours to get the tree a mere 9" high. I need to go in earlier and stay later if I'm going to finish it. At some point I'm also going to have to worry about how to keep it together for a move to storage until I can actually install it. Cross your fingers - yes, just like Sister Kate here who's just spun the wheel! :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I know why she looks like that: she just looked through the window and saw that there has come almost one feet of snow and it's still snowing.
So she looks like me this morning.

Some wheel of fortune...

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
That has to be it! Then she looked out the other window, saw the accumulated 8" of snow that we have and that it's stopped snowing ... for a few minutes anyway. :O

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home