Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The remedialist -

"Girl at A Reflecting Pool"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I went a long way back through the files the other day and was surprised by the vast changes in what I consider my professional work. Without getting long winded in that regard, let me just say that while the tools at hand and styles change, the working method is about the same. Getting back to old skool techniques is a comfort and when the results are as satisfying as it happens to be for me in today's post, it's pure joy.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I like her, she's not too skinny. She looks for real.

9:58 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

This is again a picture that makes me wish I had the same tools. But I don't.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
She does look just about right to me too! :)

hpy:
What tools might those be, Hélène? :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I thought so! :D

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home