Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'll be away for the rest of the week -

"The Black Body Suit"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've been so caught up in my work lately that it completely slipped my mind that I'll be away much of the week. The New York State Folk Arts Round Table begins tomorrow in beautiful Skaneateles, New York, situated in the Heart of the Finger Lakes. I expect to see someone like this wandering around town or at the inn - yes, my eyes have gotten worse since last year! So, I'm not exactly certain of my posting schedule through Friday, perhaps Saturday. If I'm able, I'll get some things loaded and ready to go...however, consider that there may be missing posts. At best, the rest of the week is quite likely going to be hit and run. To the war!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

WOW! isn't she elegant, yellow is stunnig, really great, even not your selfportrait (I hope) ...:)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
LOL @ (I hope)...
It does raise the hairs on the back of my neck when I think about how much we're on the same wavelength! Last night, a new selfportrait was forming in the back of my mind and I'm only waiting for the proper elements to reveal themselves before getting started. Today, your comment arrives and it sure seemed spooky - a little bit anyway. In a week or so it shall be done...(I hope)... :D

11:00 AM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

this is lovely... the movement is wonderful... *eyes twinkling*... of the figure

6:06 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Janice:
Thanks so much ... this is an old favorite of mine as well.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home