Sunday, May 20, 2007

Caught up in a fiction -

"Future Memory of Gillian O'Casey"
montage by Mick Mather
As I begin to better see the structure of a story at my other blog, Outer Dust Rings, I find that the work, divided between the two blogs, is becoming an issue. It's more of a battle these days when deciding where an artwork is destined to go. I've been able to handle this well enough, so far, by keeping posts at ODR to just one per week while saving some specific images into holding files for future consideration and completion. Still, every new idea comes much more slowly while passing through that prism of decision. So, here's a piece that firmly belongs in The Outer Dust Rings, but I like it so much, I prefer to put it here...and now for something completely different. I'm off to a breakfast tea. Ta!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Oh yes Mick, it’s really nice and good you remind of ODR, ‘coz last I check there I had some strange setting, that I didn’t saw some images, but now it’s ok and I go there and take grand tour. It’s sure different, but so yours….so excellent of course.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
Thank you, as always, for your lovely comments. I've been trying not to be pushy about sending people to ODR. As you could see here today, I'm still trying to develop that blog. As before, I'm very much interested in your participation when and if you feel comfortable about doing a few pieces. :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home