Tuesday, August 07, 2007

NEW from the Making Faces Series -

"Dona Cochiti"
$50 unframed - LUCAS GALLERY
digital collage by Mick Mather
Not a lot to say beyond the fact that I'm ensconced in the secret visual laboratory having fun. I revisited one of the holding files for this series of work this morning and discovered that I have two images that can be used. I'll save the other for a time when I need to post and run but, suffice it to say, it looks quite different, having the appearance of a rather graphic, charcoal study.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Yes, this looks different from the works I've seen by you.
Dark, musky, spicy.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
This has that gloomy, Mediterranean light and color for me ... very rare for me to go in this direction. Of course, even though my subject is a Spanish Lady, I was pulled into the shadows! :)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home