Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Can't stay more than a minute -

"Thinking of You"
digitally manipulated torn paper collage by Mick Mather
Sorry, again, to post and run but my normal down time at the office seems to have disappeared early this year and already I'm putting in more 10-12 hour days than I'd like to at this time of the year. Before I dash, this series of work - called COLLAGE-A-DAY - was accomplished simply and quickly. I describe the process in the comments section of this post at Julie Sadler's terrific blog, Collage Clearinghouse. Have a look over there will ya? I gotta fly!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Shouldn't we stop flying some day?

11:41 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Floating heads make me dizzy.
Or is it the painkillers?

No use waiting for long comments from me, I'm of no use nowadays.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Thinking of you (whit shotgun behind my back)? ;) Cool!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I've just finished speaking with Sparrow, my consultant on the issue. He says, "absolutely not!" :D

susupetal:
We'll accept what you can give us, Susu. Look on the bright side, though. The days are getting longer again! :)

elina:
LMAO - you always have the frightfully best story to tell! :D

5:31 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

You have a flying start of the new year. Take it easy ;)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

griesmail:
LOL - so it would seem, Trijnie. I promise to pace myself. :)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home