Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Spinning out of control -

"Her Red Dress Reflected in the Lid of a Can"
digitally manipulated drawing by Mick Mather

I'll just say that I'm firmly in my seat, buckled up and ready for whatever crazy turns are coming my way. Life is a bit unsettling lately with a funded sculpture to produce, a handful of public art proposals on the table and more than that to get to. I haven't settled into any regular rhythm of accomplishing the new tasks and fully expect that a few more successes, along with a more discerning eye toward what I should be doing, will help in that regard. So, spinning out of control? Kinda, sorta, maybe.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Oh, I like the feel of this one a lot! Is there more?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

lisa sarsfield:
More of this flavor? Yes and no ... I've been moving into a series of more abstract pieces - albeit that this one is objective - but I never know when or if there'll be more. :)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home