Saturday, October 18, 2008

NEW from The Birdhouse Series -

"Birdhouse XVI"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
This body of work continues to grow slowly these days. I've had this piece, quite unfinished mind you, in a file for some time now. This week's comment exchanges with Lisa Sarsfield gave me a bit of a nudge though and this morning I got back to it and finished things up. For now, I'm off to get a handle on a few other projects while I still have a nice day to work outside ... we'll chat later!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Nice to see another birdhouse- but then you knew I would say that! Sharp beak sticking out? That would warn me not to stick mine in!

Sunny here too...a good day for photos:)

Good to get your comments and sorry about the sneaky 's' will fix that!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

lisa sarsfield:
LOL - Yes, I knew you would and thanks just the same. I got a fairly long distance shot of the Kings Court Cube this morning and plan to post it soon if it came out okay.

2:26 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

It's raining here, so I think I'll spend the day in your cube, Mick. It looks like made of plastic, so I won't get wet.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
What will you take in with you? A book? A sketching pad? A camera? A cup of tea? :)

7:00 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

My blanket. I'm going to sleep:)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LOL - I should've known! You'll need to leave a wake up call as I'll be off before the sun comes up! :)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home